We understand that you might have a lot of questions about our monthly home maintenance subscription plans. Let’s address all your questions in one go:
We have three plans you can take advantage of:
A: Regular Plan: $9.95 per month
B. Premium Plan: $19.95 per month
C. Elite Plan: $34.95 per month
All the plans offer the advantage of discounted rates of our expert professionals, front of the line service, and no additional fees for after hour service calls.
Know more about the plans here: Subscription Plans
At Service Pro Contractors, we believe that the quality of your home repair and maintenance services offered is heavily dependent on the skills, expertise, and knowledge of our biggest assets—the contractors. This is why our contractor verification process is foolproof and comprises the following steps:
- An interested contractor approaches us to be a part of the Service Pro Contractors family.
- Our team does a thorough verification of the contract by cross-checking the contractor’s valid business credentials, HST, business number, liability insurance, and WSIB.
- To work with us, the contractors must have at least five years of experience. Additionally, they must have positive online Google reviews of the work done. These two factors are non-negotiable for us.
- Once all the details match up, they can sign up with us and get ready to serve your home repair, maintenance, and installation needs.
- We also conduct annual checks on our contractors’ performance to ensure high work quality.
Glad you asked. We offer the following services as part of our free annual inspection. We thoroughly inspect the following:
- All kinds of mechanical systems, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc., to ensure everything is in working order and to document the age of everything with an approximate life span.
- The condition of your gutters and downspouts as well as the grade of property to ensure that the water flows away from the house, not toward
- The condition of showers and bathtubs for caulking and grouting
- The condition of exhaust fans to ensure they are all in working condition and are venting air properly
- The general condition of your home’s exteriors such as windows, siding, brick, sidewalks, driveway, and parging/foundation
- The condition of your windows to ensure they are properly sealed and working friction-free
- The age and condition of the sump pump, as well as the backup system
- The condition of your roof via a visual inspection and to record the approximate life span for future purposes
- The condition of your attic to ensure proper insulation and venting a lot more.